MoneyWatch helps keep its accounts and pay bills via one integrated tool with Swiss banks.
MoneyWatch is ideal for small businesses, self-employed individuals, freelancers, associations or clubs, but also for the household and anyone wishing to have an integrated and accessible tool anywhere, anytime for managing payments and bills, and having a synthetic vision of its budget.
MoneyWatch is a software hosted in a secure data center and offers accounting and payment services, which make it easy to manage invoices, payments and budget, rather than using several non-integrated tools (accounting software, e-Banking / e Bill).
MoneyWatch allows to access your invoices and accounting in a central and secured place, at any time and from any conventional system (Smartphone, Tablet, Phablet, Web Browser).
• Presentation by account types (Cash, Credit Card, Bank, Assets, Liabilities, other).
• Connection to major Swiss banks.
• Import bank statements.
• Invoice management with optical character recognition (OCR) and pre-filled payment orders.
• Transfer of payment orders in ISO20022 format to the bank accounts of major banks in Switzerland.
• Semi-automatic reconciliation of bank statements.
• Multicurrency accounts and transactions.
We attach great importance to security:
• Hosted in Switzerland by Swisscom
• Encryption of sensitive data at the database level
• SSL encrypted web link with a SwissSign certificate
• Automatic data backup
• Import of e-Bills.
• Send PDF invoices by email on my MoneyWatch account.
• Optical Character Recognition (OCR) for the accounting categorisation and pre-filling of the payment order and accounting transaction.
• Assignment of the invoice or receipt to account transactions.
• Capture of the invoice or receipt with the camera of the smartphone.
• Filtering invoices by date, provider, amount, allocation.
• Search invoices by keywords.
• Creation of accounts.
• Add / Remove expense / revenue categories.
• Ability to define subcategories.
• Ability to define classifications and sub-classifications.
• Automatic categorization for recurring transactions.
• Scheduler for planned payments.
Cancel or downgrade by the end of your subscription period (month or year)
Upgrade anytime (the unused amount of your previous subscription will be deducted from your new subscription)
1 5'000 bills included. Price for additional bills on request.
2 Currently limited to Postfinance business accounts
On 30th and 31st of May 2017, MoneyWatch will be present at eCom at Palexpo Geneva, Booth 11. Come visit us and participate in our contest. The first prize is a two-night stay for two people at the Hotel Benvengudo, Les Baux deRead More
The first version of MoneyWatch is now available for a free trial of 3 months. You can test this version free of charge by registering on our site. Your data will be retained when you switch to one of the BASIC, CONNECT, or PRO veRead More
What is the e-Bill? The Swiss e-Bill system allows a sender to transmit a paperless invoice to a recipient. The issuer, usually a company or public authority, uses an accounting software to create e-Bills and send them to the reciRead More
Get in touch with our newsletter